The Peugeot e-208 Range
Prices shown are after government subsidies
- 16” alloy wheels (depending on powertrain)
- 7” capacitive colour touchscreen
- Manual air conditioning
- LED daytime running lights
- Rear parking sensors
- 17” alloy wheels (depending on powertrain)
- Automatic air conditioning
- New PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit®
- Smartphone charging plate
- 4 x USB sockets
- 17” alloy wheels
- GT Line interior & exterior styling
- LED headlights with Smartbeam Assist
- Colour reversing camera
- Front & rear parking sensors
- 10” capacitive colour touchscreen
- Connected 3D Navigation
- Fully automated Parking Assistance
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Lane Positioning Assist
100% electric driving delivers new sensations:
- A smooth drive without vibration
- Sharp acceleration thanks to immediate engine torque
- A silent engine* offering a serene driving experience
- 0g CO2 emissions in driving phase
Save money thanks to:
- Energy cost lower than fossil fuels
- Low cost of use thanks to reduced maintenance
- Government subsidy of up to £3,500**
- Use of ECO mode
Your life will be simplified with the all-new PEUGEOT e-208.
This small electric car offers:
- Fast and intuitive charging
- Freedom to drive in the city even those with emission restriction zones
- MyPeugeot® application which allows remote management of certain features* such as pre-programming of charging and heating and checking the battery charge level.
The seductive all-new PEUGEOT e-208 electric car has it all. Its distinctive and exclusive touches embody technology and modernity.
#UNBORING THE FUTURE
As quiet as it is flexible and responsive on the road, the seductive all-new PEUGEOT e-208 has it all. Its distinctive and exclusive touches embody technology and modernity: its monogram “e” and the dichroic Lion which changes colour from different angles; body-coloured chequered front grille; gloss black wheel arches; 17” aerodynamic aluminum wheels* and refined upholstery. And, there’s absolutely no compromise on space or technology for you or your passengers.
*According to version
NEW ELECTRIC MOTOR
The e-208’s immediate reactivity (136hp and torque of 260 Nm available from 0mph) offers a serene* driving experience.
*Take care when driving as other road users may not be accustomed to electric vehicles. All-new PEUGEOT e-208 is fitted with an acoustic vehicle alerting system
The new e-CMP electrified modular platform was developed to incorporate a high-voltage battery with large capacity of 50kWh while preserving space on board and boot volume. The electric car battery has an 8 year warranty or 100,000 miles for 70% of its charge capacity.
QUICK & SIMPLE
To access the full driving capacity in electric mode (up to 211 miles WLTP*, combined CO2 emissions: 0 g in driving phase), several charging solutions are available: at home or at public ev charging stations.
The new PEUGEOT e-208 offers programmable deferred charging: via the colour touchscreen or through the MyPeugeot® App on your phone. This system also lets you start or stop charging at any time and consult the charge status.
*WLTP cycle, 2019 standard, corresponding to 211 miles WLTP.
THE ADVANTAGES OF FULL ELECTRIC
Full electric driving offers new mobility and many advantages:
- A stimulating and soothing drive
- Sound comfort
- No polluting emissions while driving
- Simple to use and autonomy is maintained
- Freedom to drive in cities without worrying about emission charging.
and a great deal more…