Active From £25,560
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® inc. 8” HD touchscreen
- Connected 3D Navigation
Mirror Screen® with MirrorLink®
- Safety Pack
- PEUGEOT Connect SOS and Assistance
Allure From £26,860
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® inc. 10” HD touchscreen
- PEUGEOT Open and Go
- Visio Park 1 with front and rear parking sensors
- Safety Plus Pack
- Driver and front passenger seat heating
GT Line From £28,610
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® Amplify
- Smartphone charging plate
- Full LED headlights
- Rear full LED 3D rear lights
- 18” ‘Hirone’ diamond cut two tone alloy wheels
GT From £36,735
- Full leather interior with massaging front seats
- Drive Assist Pack Plus with ACC Stop and Go
- Smart electric tailgate
- Focal® premium Hi-fi system
- 19” ‘Augusta’ diamond cut two tone alloy wheels
First Edition From £37,019
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® with 10” HD touchscreen
- Exclusive First Edition styling detail
- Fully automated parking assistance
- Night Vision
- FOCAL® Hi-fi system
With its low-slung body, tautly drawn lines and muscular, steely style, the all-new Peugeot 508 GT possesses a sleek and innovative spirit. To accompany the style, the new model’s exclusive 1.6L PureTech 225 EAT8 S&S, 2.0L BlueHDI 180 EAT8 S&S engines and active suspension heighten the driving senses further.
Featuring sharp design details throughout, all-new Peugeot 508 GT provides the ultimate in luxury. From the 19” ‘Augusta’ diamond-cut two tone alloy wheels to the bespoke GT badging, stand out from the crowd in the striking GT. On the inside the theme continues with full grain Nappa leather upholstery, with intricate aikinite double stitch detail. To further enhance the sense of luxury on-board, front seats also feature an 8 pocket multi-point massage function and full electric adjustment.
SEE THE LIGHT
For enhanced visual comfort day and night, the brand’s distinctive new light signature(1) comprises Full LED headlights with self levelling function(2) and static cornering function. The lighting signature is further enhanced with the striking front LED daytime running lights that also act as the vehicle indicators. You can see and be seen at all times, for optimised driving and safety.
(1) Standard from GT Line.
(2) This function automatically corrects the pitch of the lights according to vehicle load so as not to cause discomfort to other road users.
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
The rear light signature is a true work of art, centering around two LED three-dimensional ‘claw effect’ lights(1). Inspired by the iconic Peugeot 504, the 3D ‘claw effect’ LED lighting also features a dynamic scrolling ‘welcome sequence’ upon unlocking the vehicle. Equipped with a daytime running function, the intensity of the lights adjusts automatically to light conditions, enhancing the visibility of the vehicle, day and night.
(1) Standard from GT Line.
Numerous storage spaces are laid out around the cabin. At the front, large and conveniently shaped front door pockets combine with a wealth of storage in and around the centre console. The objects of rear passengers are also within easy reach. Explore all the ingenious systems on board all-new Peugeot 508.
Customise your vehicle with a choice of upholstery in premium and timeless materials(1). Get inside, close the door and relax.
(1) Standard, optional or not available depending on version. Claudia and Nappa leather seats trims also include leather effect trim on selected surfaces.
Each detail was designed to accentuate an out-of-the-ordinary driving experience.
Finished in authentic, timeless materials, the interior of the all-new Peugeot 508 GT, standard-fit with Nappa leather interior and is equipped with a perforated full-grain leather steering wheel while the dashboard, door panels and central console are trimmed in carbon effect and piano black trim.
Hi-Fi FOCAL® FOR PURE SOUND
The premium Hi-Fi FOCAL® system(1) boasts pure and detailed sound reproduction for motorists seeking leading-edge sound quality. Equipped with ten speakers and the finest acoustics technologies with an output of 515 watts, the all-new Peugeot 508 pushes back the limits of the in-car Hi-Fi experience.
(1) Standard from GT.
The all-new Peugeot 508 is powered by latest-generation PureTech and BlueHDi(1) engines compliant with the Euro 6 standard. Two petrol engine power outputs are available, based on the 1.6L PureTech. Three diesel power outputs are on offer, based on the 1.5L and 2.0L BlueHDi.
(1) BlueHDi engines are equipped with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology.