Active From £25,935
- New PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®
- Automatic dual zone climate control
- Mirror Screen®
- Automatic Emergency Braking System
- Visibility pack
Allure From £27,195
- Connected 3D Navigation
- 180° colour reversing camera
- PEUGEOT Connect SOS and Assistance
- Safety plus pack
- Parking sensors - front and rear
GT Line From £29,095
- Sports exterior styling
- Full LED headlights
- Door mirror mounted LED approach lights
- Roof: 'Black Diamond'
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® Amplify
GT Line Premium
GT Line Premium From £31,120
- PEUGEOT Open and Go
- Smart electric tailgate
- Panoramic opening glass roof
- Driver seat-multi-point massage function
- 19`` alloy wheels
GT From £37,365
- Adaptive Cruise Control with stop function
- PEUGEOT Open and Go (keyless entry)
- Smart electric tailgate (foot operated)
- Panoramic opening glass roof
- Nappa Mistral full grain leather seat trim
Fall in love with the powerful front of the Peugeot 3008 SUV, with its stylish chrome detail and full LED headlights* adding to the sleek, feline look. Discover the car’s fluid and dynamic lines, further emphasised by a strong shoulder line running the length of this striking SUV. The sharp design continues at the rear, thanks to its Black Diamond roof* and gloss black rear panel incorporating the Peugeot signature claw effect LED lighting.
*Available from GT Line level
Drivers have never before had such a beautiful space for all their adventures. With its spectacular new PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®, the Peugeot 3008 SUV invites you to discover a 100% digital universe. The 8.0″ capacitive touchscreen, configurable 12.3” head-up digital display instrument panel, compact steering wheel featuring integrated controls and electronic automatic transmission control system are the perfect combination to enhance your driving experience.
We should explore the world but also respect it using environmentally-efficient technologies. The lighter chassis, BlueHDi and award-winning PureTech petrol engines and EAT8 8-speed automatic gearbox mean the Peugeot 3008 SUV is among the most efficient* SUVs in its class.
*In accordance with EU approval Official Fuel Consumption in MPG (l/100km) and CO2 emissions (g/km) for the 3008 SUV Range are: Urban 37.2 – 67.3 (7.6-4.2), Extra Urban 55.4 – 80.7 (5.1-3.5), Combined 47.1 – 70.6 (6.0-4.0) and CO2 136-103 (g/km). MPG figures are achieved under official EU test conditions, intended as a guide for comparative purposes only and may not reflect actual on-the-road driving conditions.
ELECTRIC IMPULSE AUTOMATIC GEARBOX CONTROL
Linked to the Efficient Automatic Transmission (EAT8) with Quickshift Technology. This stylish gearbox control with its ergonomic design complements the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®. Trimmed with full-grain leather, satin chrome and piano black materials, this compact gearbox control even helps to free up space within the cabin.
Operation is intuitive and smooth, for the more exuberant driver a manual driving mode is also available, a simple press of the ‘M’ button located on the control gives full access to the steering column mounted paddles.
DRIVER SPORT PACK
The PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® Amplify allows you to enjoy the amazing supplementary features of the Driver Sport Pack, which configures the following settings:
- Firmer and more responsive power steering
- Sharper accelerator pedal responses
- Increased responsiveness of the engine and gearbox
- Enhanced sports experience and amplified engine sound (via a digital amplifier that improves sound in the cockpit)
- Display colour of the various screens
*GT Line and GT levels only
Automatic Emergency Braking System (AEBS): (Standard on all versions)
A multifunction camera located at the top of the windscreen coupled with a front bumper mounted radar are able to detect obstructions on the road. The system is able to detect vehicles that are moving in the same direction (up to National Speed Limit), or are at a stop (up to 50mph), together with pedestrians in the road (up to 37mph).
Working in conjunction with AEBS, the distance alert function warns the driver if the vehicle risks a collision with the vehicle in front or a pedestrian in the road. Two levels of warning are available, the first ‘Amber’ warning provides a visual alert to the potential risk. In a more a severe instance a ‘Red’ visual and audible alert indicate a collision is imminent and driver action is required, failure to act triggers AEBS, a standard feature for every Peugeot 3008 SUV, for added peace of mind.
Distance Alert System: (Standard on all versions)
Cruise control as you know it, will never be the same again with Peugeot 3008 SUV and EAT6 automatic gearbox technology*. Controlled via a radar mounted at the front of the vehicle with a range of up to 150 metres, the ACC Stop system provides two key functions:
- Automatic maintenance of the vehicles speed, at the value set by the driver.
- Automatic maintenance of a set distance between the Peugeot 3008 SUV and the vehicle in front, slowing the vehicle to a stop if required.
Linked to the Safety Plus Pack, the Peugeot 3008 SUV is always one step ahead. Featuring Lane Departure Warning & Active Lane Keeping Assistance, the vehicle is able to identify lines on the road via a windscreen mounted camera.
MIRROR SCREEN® AND SMARTPHONE CHARGING PLATE
Allows the mirroring of a compatible smartphone screen to access the key functionality on the handset. Once paired functions are displayed on the 8.0″ capacitive colour touchscreen. Peugeot Mirror Screen® uses the following systems:
- Apple CarPlay® : Just plug in your iPhone* to make calls, send and recieve messages, listen to music and get directions. Functions can either be controlled via the touchscreen or Siri voice control.
- Mirror Link®: Offering similar functionality to CarPlay®, Mirror Link® allows the seamless pairing of a compatible* Android phone to access to navigation, music and phone apps.
Smartphone Charging Plate**: (Standard from GT Line onwards)
Through the use of inductive charging technology a compatible device can be charged wirelessly whilst on the move. Operation is simple: just place your compatible smartphone on the charging area, once detected, battery charging begins.
*Please consult peugeot.co.uk for a list of enabled Android phones – compatibility is based on the phone providers’ original operating system. CarPlay® is compatible with iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone SE and IPhone 6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus.
**The device must be Qi-compatible, the very latest smartphones from Blackberry, Google, HTC, LG, Microsoft, Motorola, Samsung and Sony feature this technology built in with no additional add-on required. Other devices including iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone SE and IPhone 6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus will require an additional QInside Qi2001 accessory to access the wireless charging functionality. For more information on this growing technology please visit the Qi website.