Vehicle Description for the PEUGEOT BOXER PROFESSIONAL
Discover the Peugeot Boxer van: spacious, economical and versatile vehicle that is easy to handle.
Equipped to provide a durable response to the needs of business users, the Peugeot Boxer van is like a comfortable office on the move.
OPTIMISED QUALITY & RUNNING COSTS
The Peugeot Boxer van undergoes full and rigorous testing to always stay one step ahead of the needs of business users:
- New 2.0 BlueHDi engine equipped with the SCR catalyst, positioned upstream of the particulate filter and Stop & Start function, cutting emissions of both NOX and CO2, as well as reducing fuel consumption;
- New opening mechanisms, to optimise service life;
- A reinforced structure, for acoustic comfort and strength;
- New front end design, for greater strength and improved perceived quality;
- A renewed range of services.
OPTIMISED RUNNING COSTS
The Peugeot Boxer van ranks among the most competitive vehicles in its class for running costs:
- With its efficient HDi engines and Stop & Start technology, fuel consumption is among the lowest on the market (with savings of around 15% or 0.5 l/100 km in urban use);
- No need to replace the belt, which has been replaced by a timing chain;
- Longer engine servicing interval;
- Tyre prices among the most competitive on the market, as a result of standardisation.
With a load volume of up to 17m and the best load width in its class, the Peugeot Boxer van is able to adapt to a full range of business activities, with the largest range of GVW options in its class.
ONE RANGE, A WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES
The Peugeot Boxer range includes up to eight body styles, for each type of use and each activity :
- Panel van, window or semi-window van, single or crew cab flatbed for carrying goods.
- Floor cab, single or crew chassis cab and double-headed versions for conversions.
- Combi vans and Minibuses for passenger transport, in 5, 9, 14 and 17 seater configurations, depending on the model selected.
TECHNOLOGIES AND DRIVING AIDS
The Peugeot Boxer van boasts a range of safety functions and driving aids for an easier driving experience:
- Reversing camera
- HADC technology for improved speed control when driving downhill
- Low tyre pressure monitoring and LDWS
- Automatic high beam and traffic sign recognition
FEATURES FOR AN OFFICE ON WHEELS
The Peugeot Boxer includes a full range of features to turn the cab into an office on wheels:
- Driver's seat with variable suspension based on weight and an armrest, fully adjustable
- 5” inch touch screen
- Bluetooth® connection and USB port
- Desk panel, to keep important documents to hand and safely position smartphones and tablets
- 13 storage compartments for a total of 73l