PEUGEOT 2008 SUV ALLURE
2008 SUV ALLURE
Introducing our brand new SUV - the New Peugeot 2008 SUV. Encompassing emphatic style with a sportier look, and complemented with vibrant new paint finishes and further innovative technology, this is an SUV built with strength and character.
The New 2008 SUV builds on its SUV strength and character with high-tech black and chrome headlights* and 3D LED rear lights with a 3-claw design – giving the car a strong visual signature both front and rear even from 100m away.
Its striking new vertical front grille, adorned with the Peugeot lion, and horizontal bonnet are complemented with a rear sports spoiler; wheel arch extensions*; front & rear scuff plates* and roof bars.
The sophisticated and sleek interior incorporates a chic and innovative interior lighting ambience featuring LED instrument dial surround*, LED track – laser cut headlining* or a panoramic glass roof with light guides*. The introduction of new vibrant paint finishes, including Ultimate Red from Active level, will ensure real road-presence for the New 2008 SUV.
INSTINCTIVE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
Experience new driving sensations in the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®. The compact sports steering wheel offers precise steering and improved manoeuvrability whilst the 7” multifunction colour touch screen from Active level puts all the functionality at your fingertips. The head up instrument panel provides all the driver information and can be viewed without taking your eyes off the road. It all adds up to an intuitive and instinctive driving experience.
The New 2008 SUV comes with a wide range of innovative technology to further enhance the unique driving sensations:
- Grip Control®: which optimises traction in low-grip conditions and adapts to the terrain by acting on the front wheels by using the electronic components already present on the vehicle. Versatile and adaptable to all road surfaces, five modes (Standard, Snow, Mud, Sand & ESP off) and available with Mud & Snow tyres.
Standard from Allure level, excluding 1.2L PureTech 82 & ETG S&S.
- Active City Brake: makes it possible to avoid an accident or reduce its severity if the driver fails to react by triggering an emergency brake (in urban conditions less than 20mph).
Optional from Active level.
- Park Assist: using ultrasonic sensors and steering management which take over and manoeuvre the car in and out of a selected parallel parking space.
Optional on Allure level only.
- Reverse Parking Camera: lets you view the area behind the vehicle as you manoeuvre.
Available from Allure level.
- CarPlay® functionality: providing voice activation for the driver, meaning compatible and safe applications, such as Google Maps and call features, can be activated and used without removing your hands from the wheel.
Standard from Active level.
The high quality materials evident through touch and finish in the New 2008 SUV are a reference in this market sector.
Reliable and robust and with technology designed to be useful on a daily basis, the New 2008 SUV is offered with a range of modern and efficient engines - developed to keep your fuel costs and CO2 emissions under control.
The engine range includes our award-winning PureTech 3-cylinder petrol engine, in conjunction with the new EAT6 automatic gearbox, delivering maximum pleasure behind the wheel for less.
And our intelligent BlueHDi engines deliver the cleanest diesel engine possible with exceptional fuel economy.
* Minimum age 18, maximum age 75. Drivers are required to install the Telematics Box & consent to Data capture & transmission to qualify for insurance. All drivers must hold a full UK licence and meet eligibility criteria including limits on driving convictions and claims. Insurance subject to cancellation if four warnings are received for poor driving. The costs of insurance, servicing and Roadside Assistance are included within the monthly cost of JAF Passport for 3 years and are provided on a monthly pay-as-you-go basis and can be cancelled at any time without penalty or affecting the remainder of the JAF Passport contract.
PEUGEOT 2008 SUV Details
The 2008 SUV builds on its SUV strength and character with high-tech black and chrome headlights* and 3D LED rear lights with a 3-claw design – giving the car a strong visual signature both front and rear even from 100m away.
Its striking vertical front grille, adorned with the Peugeot lion, and horizontal bonnet are complemented with a rear sports spoiler; wheel arch extensions*; front & rear scuff plates* and roof bars.
The sophisticated and sleek interior incorporates a chic and innovative interior lighting ambience featuring LED instrument dial surround*, LED track – laser cut headlining* or a panoramic glass roof with light guides*. Its vibrant paint finishes, including Ultimate Red from Active level, will ensure real road-presence for the 2008 SUV.
*Available From Allure level
CONNECTED 3D SATELLITE NAVIGATION
Connected 3D Satellite Navigation* is linked to the 7.0” capacitive colour touchscreen. The system includes European mapping, 3D city mapping and voice recognition (for radio, navigation and telephone functions).
When ordered in conjunction with PEUGEOT Connect SOS & Assistance* there is a three year subscription and the system has an automatic and permanent connection to online navigation services (in partnership with TomTom®). This can also be achieved through tethering a compatible smartphone (data charges may apply).
- Key features of PEUGEOT Connect include:
- TomTom® Traffic: Real-time updates on traffic conditions (traffic jams, roadworks) and suggested alternative routes.
- Local Weather: Displays forecasted weather conditions along the route.
- Fuel Stations: Displays nearby fuel stations and pricing.
- Local search: Access address and contact detail information for a point of interest.
*Optional on Active and Allure models at additional cost; standard on GT Line. Additional terms and conditions apply to connected services, including customer acceptance of location sharing prior to activation.
Peugeot Mirror Screen® brings you CarPlay® functionality, providing voice activation for the driver, meaning compatible and safe applications, such as Google Maps and call features can be activated and used without removing your hands from the wheel.
COLOUR REVERSING CAMERA
The colour reversing camera* automatically activates when reverse gear is engaged and allows the driver to view the area behind the vehicle while the manoeuvre is taking place.
Keep Me Informed
Keep up-to-date with the very latest news on the all-new 3008 SUV, by leaving your details below.
HP FINANCE CALCULATOR
All finance quotes above exclude a Credit Facility fee of £199 added onto the first payment and an Administration fee of £99 added onto the final payment.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website.