PEUGEOT 2008 GT LINE Puretech 110
New in 2016
Vehicle Description for the PEUGEOT 2008 GT LINE Puretech 110
GT Line detailing, panoramic glass roof, and innovative technology including Grip Control - assertive sports styling complementing strength and character. Meet the New 2008 SUV GT Line. Control. Built In.
ASSERTIVE SPORTS STYLING
The New 2008 SUV GT Line features distinctive sports styling. From the 17” Brilliant Black alloy wheels, to the black chrome radiator grille with embossed pendant design, to the gloss black door mirrors and black roof bars – this is a dynamic and compact SUV.
The new horizontal bonnet culminates at the front in a vertical integrated radiator grille, with gloss black surround and contrasting red PEUGEOT lettering. GT Line badging appears on the front wings and tailgate with an exhaust finisher integrated into the rear scuff plate.
The package is completed with a panoramic glass roof with electric blind and ambient lighting.
UNIQUE DRIVING SENSATIONS
Experience new driving sensations in the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®. The compact sports steering wheel offers precise steering and improved manoeuvrability whilst the 7” multifunction colour touch screen from Active level puts all the functionality at your fingertips. The head up instrument panel provides all the driver information and can be viewed without taking your eyes off the road. It all adds up to an intuitive and instinctive driving experience.
The New 2008 SUV comes with a wide range of innovative technology to further enhance the unique driving sensations:
- Grip Control®: which optimises traction in low-grip conditions and adapts to the terrain by acting on the front wheels by using the electronic components already present on the vehicle. Versatile and adaptable to all road surfaces, five modes (Standard, Snow, Mud, Sand & ESP off) and available with Mud & Snow tyres.
Standard from Allure level, excluding 1.2L PureTech 82 & ETG S&S.
- Active City Brake: makes it possible to avoid an accident or reduce its severity if the driver fails to react by triggering an emergency brake (in urban conditions less than 20mph).
Optional from Active level.
- Park Assist: using ultrasonic sensors and steering management which take over and manoeuvre the car in and out of a selected parallel parking space.
Optional on Allure level only.
- Reverse Parking Camera: lets you view the area behind the vehicle as you manoeuvre.
Available from Allure level.
- CarPlay® functionality: providing voice activation for the driver, meaning compatible and safe applications, such as Google Maps and call features, can be activated and used without removing your hands from the wheel.
Standard from Active level.
The New 2008 SUV GT Line not only features sports styling but also a range of efficient engines designed to give an instinctive driving experience.
The petrol versions feature Euro 6-compliant PureTech 3-cylinder petrol engine technology in conjunction with the new EAT6 automatic gearbox.
The diesel versions feature BlueHDi technology with CO2 emissions starting from just 96g/km.
Representative PCP Finance Example*
On the Road Price
Dealer Deposit Contribution
Amount of Credit
Duration of Contract
First Monthly Payment
Followed by 37 Payments of
Optional Final payment (inc. £0 option fee)
Total Amount Payable by Customer
Rate of Interest (Fixed)
HP FINANCE CALCULATOR
All finance quotes above exclude a Credit Facility fee of £199 added onto the first payment and an Administration fee of £99 added onto the final payment.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website.
Details based on base model. Colour availability might vary dependent on the model variation.